Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bob's Your Uncle

Visited my Aunt and Uncles new house for dinner yesterday. They've moved from Ards to....Ards.
It's a great big open plan house with lots of doors inter-linking each other so you're a bit disorietated on first walkabout and instead of the bathroom I ended up in the cloak room.

Keiths main purpose was to put together their new PC. I was there for moral support and to sample their wine. However, due to a new monitor I gave them and their Dell PC, they were a main wire short so Keith will have to come back today and attempt it again.

We ended up watching the Chelsea vs Barcelona last 16 football match and much to my initial chagrin, it was the most enjoyable football match I'd seen in years. 3 goals in 20 minutes putting Chelsea ahead, then Barcelona bringing them back ahead due to away goal difference and then a late minute goal by Chelsea sending them through. Does this mean I have a renewed interest in football? Hell no.

I've also made an appointment with the dentist. I used to hate going, who didn't?, but I've looked after my teeth in recent years so I don't fear having any work done. I have developed a slight brown lining to a few teeth which I put down to the real coffee I drink in work to keep me from developing a keyboard indented forehead so a little clean up will be good.

Remember, it takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown and fewer still to ignore someone completely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

"fewer still to ignore someone completely"... nice.

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar