Wednesday, March 02, 2005

All Quiet On The Western Front

It's been a pretty quiet week so far. Monday in work always goes in quickly which is a good thing and in the evening we went to the Ascot in Carryduff for Keiths birthday meal because it's his birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!

I had the smoked cod which was delicious and Keith and I split our desserts of Strawberry cheesecake and Chocolate fudge cake and ice-cream. Mmm.

Last night Lou and I had a quiet night in and re-watched The Matrix. I wouldn't mind watching the sequels again because I was expecting so much more from them when what I should have enjoyed was the mindless action as that is what the films arerather than intellectual mind-benders.

I also found out my PC has died on its transportation to the new flat so that's a real kick to the crack as I was looking forward to playing a few new games.

Well, I'll keep you informed as to the weeks progression. 10-4. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar