Monday, March 07, 2005

Bowled Over

Good weekend. Spent Friday night playing AD&D. I'm playing a half-orc barbarian called Sqiush Brenning who moonlights as Lord Marquis of Embarassment when he's not stomping snakes into peoples skulls as a sort of bloody paperweight. Finished around midnight and went straight to bed and had an excellent lie-in before going shopping, having lunch, cleaning the house and watching a Billy Connolly DVD from 2002. I had heard some of the material before but it' still funny.

Hooked up with the Ulsterville posse at 3pm and we went bowling as part of the birthday trifecta. I won 1 out of the 3 games we played which is good enough for me. Then back to Ulsterville to get slowly hammered. We pretty much sat around getting drunk and shooting the breeze until I fell asleep spilling a pint over myself and waking up in a pile of wet signifying that I should go home.

Woke up on Sunday sans hangover. BAM. I watched the rest of the DVD and went home for Mothers Day. Keith made excellent stuffed peppers with roast potatoes and I made a bowl of salad. I also managed to get a spare Power Supply Unit from him which was the reason my PC wasn't working. Happy days. Time to play some games.

Have a good week peeps, catch you on the flip-flop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar