Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Zealand Movies

These videos will be added as quickly as I have time for. As I'll be busy over the next few weeks or more working, living and settling in Christchurch they will be posted as and when I get a chance. Unfortunately they take a while to upload and there are 50+ of them so I should expect to whittle them down to 20 or so of the best ones and have them on here ASAP but don't hold your breath! Normal blogging will resume when we get an internet connection in the house.

Queenstown



Mount Cook



4 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

Can't wait to hear what you thought of the north island! Have you got a job sorted for Christchurch?

11:53 pm  
Blogger Donovan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:30 am  
Blogger Donovan said...

Second try.. here's my photo of Queenstown.

5:31 am  
Blogger Phil said...

Cool - looks like you got slightly better conditions although the views are fantastic from the top.

I have a two month jounrnal written on my tour around so it's only a matter of time before I type it up online for all to see - it's just a question of internet access!

In general I preferred the south island though - hence living in CC! :)

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar