Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Looking Glass

I missed these views from my bedroom window when I moved out and I will miss them when I leave for New Zealand. It's a fantastic panoramic view and you can pick out everything in the city skyline. However, for some reason I neglected to take a picture straight in front so you can only see to the right and left which leaves out the City Centre and the new addition of the Victoria Centre with its dome. I shall try to rectify this should I get a suitable weather permitting day in the near future.


This is the view to the right and you can clearly see the dockland area with the two most significant pieces of Belfast skyline - Samson and Goliath with Cavehill in the background.



This is the view to the left and you can see all of south Belfast including City Hospital.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skry said...

I miss those views from the folks house too. It would be nice to think that we'd be able to get houses in Christchurch that have this kind of view, but it still wouldn't be the same without the cranes...

11:11 pm  
Blogger Jenny said...

And there's no way I'm living at the top of a hill that steep anyway. I don't even like driving up it, let alone walking!

The views are nice though, if that's your thing.

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar