Thursday, May 11, 2006

Snake Eyes

My Snakes On A Plane t-shirt was brought in this morning and although it looks good it's on a XL shirt. I demanded why it was so and my co-worker, who ordered and picked it up for me because her bus-stop was right beside the shop, said that I told her I wanted XL. Now why would I order an XL shirt? Anyway, it's completely unwearable in public unless I put on about 5 stone in weight. My only chance is to shrink it in the wash but then that could mess up the pictures on either side. A good waste of £15. However, I have been put onto a cool site that prints all kinds of stuff so I think I'll get a completely unique and un-film related shirt done in the near future and I can always send it back if it's not what I ordered.

Yesterday was great though - probably the warmest day of the year and it was spent sitting outside Ten Square drinking Guinness followed by a walk over to Don's house for a BBQ. Home-made burgers, sausages and marinated chicken. Delicious. It was also a co-workers birthday and the reasons we went out for lunch at noon and never made it back to work. The head is a little ragged this morning but nothing that can't be brought under control. Unfortunately there's no water available to drink from as we have run out and although Ballygowan Water were contacted yesterday, they have not arrived with the goods so I have the fan on full to counterbalance the heat in an office with no windows. I think I may have to step out and buy an ice lolly or something.

Well, I'm off to see The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada tonight so I'll offer up my opinion on that tomorrow with another gamespot and hopefully some new links. Until then, have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar