Thursday, April 07, 2005

Prawn Cocktail, Stir-fried Chicken with Lime & Coconut and Rich Bread & Butter Pudding

Last night I made Prawn Cocktail, Stir-fried Chicken with Lime & Coconut and Rich Bread & Butter Pudding.

I was pleased with the starter and pudding but the stir-fry lacked a bit of oomph which is explained because I couldn't find any fish sauce. I also had to use turkey instead of chicken.
I think next time I will opt for a casserole or something involving king prawns or duck.

It was a good night overall and we watched an episode of Garth Marengi's Dark Place which I haven't seen in ages and I wish they would release it on DVD. I can't even find an internet site about it. Great comedy is always overlooked and great walls of crap like Little Britain get acclaim thrown at them but it doesn't stick for me. I must get around to finishing Cobra Squad: Ignite!

I'm off to Donegal for the weekend so I'll post a game a little later to keep you entertained tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar