Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Art Of War

Spent most of last night playing Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War. It's a real time strategy game like that of Command & Conquer. It's pretty straight forward build up your troops and attack your enemy. What sets it aside from the competition is simple. I haven't played it yet.
I haven't played enough of it to decide whether it's a long-distance player yet. I'll let you know.

Cooking night tonight and I think Colin mentioned fillet steaks. Will be buying a copy of The Bourne Supremacy tonight for my Dads birthday tomorrow. He loves all that spolitical thriller-action stuff and this has it in spades.

Nice sunny day today and the office fan is on first thing and it's not even April yet. This place is going to get worse in the summer so I'll have to purchase some shorts or find another job. Both would be nice.

Have a nice day folks and I'll catch you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

Hope your dad doesn't read this blog...

3:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar