Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dream On

I've been having bizarre dreams lately. Do you ever get dreams where the reality is obviously different but taken as a given at the time? For example, in my dream on Tuesday night, some girl, presumably Lou, was pregnant, and of course I was having the secondary baby. Of course this was a given in the reality of my dream. However, the baby turned out to be a protruding face like that guy in Total Recall. WTF? Really.

Last night was the first time I've actually got out of bed still half in my dream in order to do something in the house. I reached the bottom of the bed before I woke up and thought "How embarrassing. I can't just go back into bed now, I better go to the bathroom and drain the lizard to at least make this faux pas worthwhile". I'm not sure what's causing these dreams as my lifestyle pattern hasn't changed over the last week and I'm not suffering from any anxieties. I'm just going to chalk it down to weird-dom and move on. Any amateur psycho-analysis comments welcome.

Looking forward to tonights dinner. Salmon hot-pot with fried rice and negima yakitori for
starters. Yay. At least if I get strange dreams I have something to blame it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar