Friday, April 01, 2005

Pork Chops

Don was cooking last night. We created Pork Chops with noodles in a peanut sauce. It really hit the spot. It was also the first day of the year that felt humid although still cold by Summer standards. Everything was washed down with a cold Bass. Lou and Jenny also joined us which was great and there was more of an atmosphere that goes with a larger group. The dishes also took a shorter time to clean.

We finished the night by watching Mystery Men. It's a great film and I wonder why Ben Stiller bothers himself with Rom Coms when he's better suited making an ass out of himself.

The wireless devices also arrived this afternoon so it's going to be a busy night of networking. My PC is in serious need of an overhaul. A new graphics card would be great and I could give Lou mine and buy her some RAM too as her PC is slower than mine even though she's got a nice Athlon 2100 CPU, possibly due to the 256 RAM she has...

Glad today is Thursday too. I don't think I could have done a full week. I'm pretty busy in work these days but I still feel the need to break out and find something more challenging and worthwhile. I'm also getting itchy feet and the desire to start planning the summer vacation is fast approaching. We've decided to tour Ireland this year so it's time to buy the Lonely planet for Ireland! Big ambitions, shoestring budget!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar