Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Search Continues

Last night it was my turn to cook at Ulsterville so I made Grilled Lemon Chicken Kebabs and American Chef's Salad. I don't mind tooting my own horn a little because it was delicious!

Lou and I are still on the hunt for a house. We thought we might have found it on Tuesday evening and we left in an application form for it with the estate agents but then decided to withdraw it the next day after careful consideration. If we can't find somewhere we mayaswell put up with the inconvenience of a double move in the short term so that we find somewhere we want to stay for the long term.

We have two more houses to look at tonight so we're hoping that one of them will be worthy of our presence.

We are also heading to Cardiff tonight for the weekend which I've been looking forward to for weeks now. We'll be staying with some good friends, Chris and Eva, and doing a bit of sight seeing and possible some pub seeing too if I have anything to say.

With some wizardry I am going to try and post tomorrows Gamespot today so that it appears tomorrow when I'm away. It's an idea so clever you could admit it to Mensa!

Anyways, have a great weekend folks and I'll have a big old blog on Monday with all the news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar