Monday, February 14, 2005

Pulling Hair

What a weekend. We looked at several properties, all of which were suitable for squatters or a large family of rats. The first one looked like it hadn't been cleaned since 1976 and the furniture was a post-war remnant which would collapse if a small dog jumped on it. The second wasn't far removed from a scene in Trainspotting. I don't know how people can live in such places.

We had looked at a very nice property on Friday but we were not the only viewers and it was already taken when we called this morning. I guess we need to view properties with a quick eye and cheque-book in hand.

The whole process has given me a sty in my left eye. I haven't had a sty since I sat my GCSEs! I guess moving is the most stressful time, especially when you haven't anywhere to move to.

Lou is off today and I have given her several agents to chase up which have provided some good leads and places to view tomorrow night. We are also looking at a place tonight so we are keeping our fingers crossed for something good to come up.

It's also Valentines Day today which I'm looking forward to. Lou is chosing a dish or two and I will cook it. It will all be washed down with lots of vino. Yay.

Updates as and when something happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar