Friday, December 16, 2005

Calm Before The Storm

Cruised through yesterday still suffering from the previous nights excesses. Work has moved from manic to busy but managable. Receieved last pay-cheque of 2005. You know this one has to last 6 weeks and start thinking about ways to cut back Xmas spending. Never going to happen.

Looking forward to Mr Scruff tonight. Caught him what is probably half a year ago but doesn't seem that far away now. Danced for 3 hours straight. Funkalicious. Just checked his discography on Amazon and he's not released an album since 2002 besides a compilation last year so with any luck he'll have some new material for us to swing to.

I finished playing F.E.A.R. on the PC so have now gone old school and started playing GTA: San Andreas for the PS2 as I never got around to finishing it. With holidays kicking off next week I hoped to have Oblivion to play but the release date has been pushed back to March so I will have to scope out some other games to fill the void.

I think I will hang up the blog next Friday until I return to work in 2006 but I will try to post whatever I can, I would imagine in the form of Gamespots and Links and any festive photos I take along the way.

Have a good weekend whatever you're up to and catch you on Monday for the final week of blogging in 2005!

3 Comments:

Blogger Skry said...

The Blog has been going well dude - hope you continue it into 2006. You've built up a lot of regular readers and I've seen a few other bloggers comment positively about the page.

We'll get a few good New Years pics from the parties we're at and throw them up next year. Nothing like a couple of dashing young gentlemen in fine attire to attract the punters. Now all we need to do is find 2 guys that well dressed and we're in business! :P

12:26 am  
Blogger Skry said...

Have you ever considered having guest Blogs over the Xmas period? Lou said she would give it a go now and again and I have already did it once. Maybe we should all send you stuff as we get it and you can Blog it when you have the time?

12:30 am  
Blogger Phil said...

Sounds like a fine idea.


If you have an article written or something you need to vent then email it to the usual address and I'll post it up :)

2:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar