Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth

The week seems to be rolling along at it's own pace like a slow moving river. The bridge is the working week and the work goes in one end and out the other like pooh sticks. Slowly but surely.
No winners in this game though but it puts the day in.

I've just been down to the computer room. They are giving away spare Pentium 3's. I've no use whatsoever for one, especially because I've just ordered a brand new one for myself:

Antec Sonata II Ultra Quiet Midi Tower
Asus A8N-SLI nForce 4 SLI
Sparkle GF 6600GT 128MB DDR 8x AGP
CorsairĀ® 1024MB TwinX XMS 5400 DDR2 Memory Kit
AMD Athlon 64 3200+

It should arrive tomorrow and my geek chin is wet with drool.

I think I'll clean the old one up and sell it for Ā£50 or something. Gift Horse meet Mouth, Mouth, meet Gift Horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar