Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Don's 27th Birthday

Don had his first and last 27th birthday on Saturday. Despite earlier signs of rain and actual evidence of precipiatation, it was unsure whether we could have a BBQ but the clouds held their load and we cooked all that we could before retiring inside for poker.

Unfortunately for you, dear reader, I imbibed too many glasses of white wine to recall much of the events of the evening. Needless to say my card handling skills diminished and I ended up having many a bizarre conversation with Brian and taking really bad photographs of everyone and as such only 4 are actually usable. Nevertheless it was a much enjoyed evening and my head was surprisingly clear when I awoke.

Many happy returns Don!

Who can resist Brians charm?

How to take a photo of yourself Vol 1

Give me that camera so I can destroy it

The Garden Party

1 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

Hey, glad you enjoyed it, I had a great time.

The colours in that garden photo are awesome :D Good job!

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar