Sunday, May 08, 2005

Going Through Changes

I've made some changes to the blog with the introduction of some links down the left hand side. Let me know what you think.

It's great to have the time to do this and it's followed a very relaxing afternoon playing AD&D at Keiths. I started a new character called Derick Plex, a human sorceror. He's kinda mischievous and cheeky and all round loose cannon. It should be fun to play.

Last night we were out celebrating Wanda's birthday and after tickling the throat with some house beer, we made for the Empire. However it was Salsa night and we had a quick pint before making for The Fly. It was very sparse downstairs and we easily got a table and began getting very very drunk. I believe I knocked over a pint and then broke a glass before leaving so I was bing very clumsy. We stopped off at Harry Ramsdens for chips on the way back and stayed up until 3 am getting more hammered. Luckily my head wasn't too bad this morning.

Lou gave me my birthday presents which arrived in the post today. I got the Japanese version of Death Cab for Cutie's "Something About Airplanes", the cult sci-fi classic "Soylent Green" and Yamamoto Tsunetomo's "Hagakure" which I can't wait to start reading.

Have a great weekend and catch you next week.

PS Check out this fake BBC News article. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

I can remember getting chips, but didn't realise it was Harry Ramsden's. Quality.

Good job with the bells and whistles.

6:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar