Friday, April 29, 2005

Inflatable Pub

Yesterday I found a company website, Amber Iris Ltd, who sell an inflatable pub.

It didn't mention anywhere on their site what the price was so I e-mailed them. I got a reply this morning:

Dear Phil,

Thank you for your valued enquiry regarding the PortaPub. Amber Iris Limited is the authorised and exclusive distributor for the Pub in the UK and Mark John of Airquee has passed your enquiry on to me.

The inflatable pub is a relatively new venture for Airquee and Amber Iris and a great deal of recent interest has been generated in the Pub from overseas and at home.

The PortaPub is being offered at £23,000 and provides a venue unlike anything else in the world for that special event.

Amber Iris is also currently seeking PortaPub owners throughout the UK to establish an exciting and profitable PortaPub hiring business.

However, buying your first PortaPub is just the beginning. Whether you are already running an established business or on the brink of launching a brand new venture, Amber Iris will support you all the way to maximise the success and profitability of your new PortaPub. A Support Services Package is provided and we will be your PortaPub Partners for you for the first 12 months in business … and longer if you wish.

We are close to completion of our new and exciting website and I will inform you when it is available so that you can see the entire PortaPub package only available from Amber Iris Limited.

Once more thank you for your enquiry and I hope to hear from you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

P*** B*******

DIRECTOR

AMBER IRIS LIMITED


Result! I know what you're thinking though. Where would you put it? Oh yeah, that and the twenty three grand price tag!
I'm not an expert on infatable pubs but I think £23k is a little excessive.
Well, when they complete their "new and exciting website" I will post an update. Meanwhile I must start looking for the other £22,863.

15 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

To be honest, it has a metal frame, is custom built and includes all the necessary bits and pieces to make a functional pub. This is no bouncy castle!

Still, I'd be careful quoting the guy's name in case he hasn't given permission to publish private correspondence.

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, a ready made business for when we r in New Zealand. Do u think we could get it on as handluggage?

8:44 pm  
Blogger Donovan said...

How about asking for a travel version?

9:19 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

"Hey there's no pub around here"

"Give me ten minutes"

11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, for all time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, since i love to learn more and more. http://yeepi.com

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trulу delighted to гead this webρagе posts ωhich carriеѕ tοns of useful
informatiοn, thanks for ρroviding such information.
remedy for ringing in the ears

9:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone writes an ρiece of ωriting he/ѕhe mаintaіns
the plan of a uѕеr in hіѕ/heг bгain
that hοw a usег саn κnow іt.
So thаt's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks! http://prefectureservices.com/

9:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knоω this if оff topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm аssuming haѵing a blog likе
youгs would cost a pгettу pеnny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks please click the next site

4:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is κinda of off topic but I was wanting tο know
if blogs use WYЅIWYG eԁitorѕ or if you have tο manually cоde with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated! mouse click the next site

10:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Рlеase let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd rеallу
lіke to ωгite somе mateгial fοr youг
blog іn exchange for a link baсk to mine.

Pleasе ѕhoot me an email if interеsted.
Cheerѕ! Get the facts
my webpage - Get the facts

4:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wаy of describing eѵerуthing in this post is truly gοοd,
eveгy one can without diffіculty knoω it, Thankѕ a lot.

read here

6:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanκs for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend! just click the next article

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this impressive post to improve my know-how. Click On this page

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bгother suggested I might liκе
this blog. Ηe was once entirеly гight.
Τhis poѕt aсtually made mу ԁay.

You cаn not belіeve јust hοw so much time I had
ѕpent for this іnformation! Thanks!
www.buildchickencoop.org/chicken-shed/

12:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gоοd artіcle. ӏ аm gοing thrоugh ѕome οf these iѕѕuеs
aѕ well.. http://ecustomdiet.com

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar