Monday, April 18, 2005

Tweekend

This weekend seemed to pass pretty quickly - don't they all? At least this Friday is pay day which means you're not looking at your wallet picking through how many pounds you have in loose change. You can begin to set piles of it in strategic places around the house for another 3 weeks until you need them.
Money is a funny thing or I guess it gives everyone a funny quirk. I'm one of those people who doesn't like having anything less than 20p's in the zipper.
It used to be coppers, then they made 5ps the size of atoms and they went too. Now inflation has made 10ps next to useless. Everything is £X.99 anyway so you'll mostly be getting 1p back. The only time I ever seem to get 10ps back is when I buy a pint.

I've been playing a lot of Nowhere Else & Beyond which I talked about last week. It's one of those addictcively crap games where you don't seem to do much, give up and then want to play again about 5 minutes later.

I also found news of Age of Empires III. It's about time they released a new version and this looks like it's been dragged into the 21st century. This will provide a nice distraction until the new Elder Scrolls game is brought out ;)

Coffee time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar