Saturday, April 16, 2005

Weird And Wonderful

I found two bizarre flash animation sites that'll shit you up.

The first is Weebls Stuff. The site's been going for a few years but I haven't been to it in a while so I wasn't aware the site was so expansive. Check out the toons for some crazy shiznit.

The second is Fat Pie which is animation by David Firth. This dude is seriously screwed up in the head and his stuff is beyond the line. The line is a dot to Mr Firth. Kudos.

I also found a site called Heavy which has some interesting links that should keep you entertained.

And last but not least Brian I were wondering if there was going to be a sequel to Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. And yes, yes there is. It's called Oblivion and the screenshots are mouth-watering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar