Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1 Year Old


Today Adventures In Sigh-Fi is celebrating it's first year in cyberspace. I'm pretty proud that I've been continually updating it with new and rambling prose - I'm not sure if it's improved my English but it's given me an increased sense of well-being when I get good feedback. So keep it coming as it keeps me going!

I've come to view the blog as a great resource for what I've been doing over the last year and if you've been a part of my life then clicking through the archives will give you a great sense of the halcyon year that has been 2005. A lot has happened and the good outweighing the bad by at least a ratio of 5:1 so I can't complain.

This year I'm hoping to take a lot more photos so friends have even more reason to check out the site and leave comments. I'd also like to spread the journalistic love and increase the amount of guest spot columns as this can only lead to a more diverse read for anyone finding the blog. I will also start reviewing albums and other entertainment to flesh out the site and make something to read for everyone.

So thank you again for your patronage and here's to another year!

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Keep up the good work. I think the guest publications and more photos are a great idea. Just don't start reviewing endless GBV albums!

9:39 pm  
Blogger Skry said...

Hippy Birthday Sigh-Fi! Great to hear that you've made it into years now. It's a great site and helps fill in the boring lunches with interesting reviews and banter.

Yeah the additional reviews and increase in the number of photo's would be very cool and would also be a good way to attract more of your friends to the site.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading :D

12:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE KEEP UP THE GREAT MOVIE REVIEWS AND RECIPIES LOVE THE RANTS AS WELL NEED MORE GAME LINKS ESPECIALLY TO CLASSICS SEE YOU REAL SOON!!!!

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar