Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Links #11

This week may be light on posts due to impending deadline work and the fact that I will no longer be at my cosy little desk, hiding behind cold coffee and a 1" thick partition. Hopefully these hyper-mega-super-monkey-links will keep you busy. They are:






Post A Secret - Got a secret you want to tell the world? Make a postcard and send it in!















Scribbler - Turn that doodle into a work of art!














Angry Alien Cartoons - Watch classic movies reduced to 30 second re-enactments by bunnies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

Hmm yes I often wonder about that calcio bloke.. how's he doing these days? is he french? why is cheese?

5:55 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Indeed, usually people want to tell me about finance and loans & mortgages - I don't even have a house!

Good to hear from you man. How's NZ?

8:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scribbler is very cool. I'm gonna be doing that all afternoon instead of working now.

12:15 am  
Blogger Skry said...

I'm still waiting to find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want. Now I'm expected to search for "scommesse calcio"? Never!

"More than scommesse calcio" - how much more? Enough to buy and sell things related to highway construction projects on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want? I doubt it...

Good to see the Blog up again - almost had nothing to do this lunchtime. Now I'm drawing, although Rolf Harriss makes it look a lot easier than it actually is to draw a Rolfaroo!

"Can you guess what it is yet?"

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar