Friday, August 05, 2005

TFI Friday

It's been a tough week in work and when you're stressed the last thing you can do is be creative. The only thing keeping me going today is the fact that it's Friday and I have 2 days off to recuperate.

I've been pulling my hair out over some web site work I've been asked to do. I have to create a website based on this fantastic program:


I mean, Hotmail has more functions than this piece of crap program. It's completely useless at translating anything. Basically I have 5 huge sections in Word format and the idea was to cut and paste into this program making minor modifications. Unfortunately it's just a piece of shit.

I've given up on it and told my boss what I think of the program. She is going to get back to me.
I'm not the kind of person that gives up easily. However, I spent 2 hours this morning trying to make the program do a simple numbered bullet list to no avail and if I had a swear jar I'd be on to the bank manager for a loan. *breathe Phil!*

So have a great weekend whatever you're doing, and with any luck, I'll have a new "Links" posted up over the next couple of days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donovan said...

Isn't there a number bullet option next to the style pulldown at the top of the editor?

12:49 am  
Blogger Phil said...

There is but it doesn't work like a Word document. It can only do straight forward numbered bullets - no tabbing or indenting.

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar