Friday, August 12, 2005

Lost & Found

I'm sure I'm not the only person that wakes up every morning about 3 minutes before the alarm is due to go off. I'm not sure why the body does this but after a brief research I found it is related to circadian rhythms. These circadian rhythms are cyclic fluctuations in various bodily functions which control memory and manual dexterity. Since the alarm is deemed intrusive and irratating by the mind, you unconsciously learn to wake up several minutes before so that it can be turned off.

You learn something new every day!

Lou and I also started watching Lost last night. It's a series based on survivors of a plane crash forced to live with each other on a remote island that seems uninhabited bar mysterious creatures and in-house bitching.

As it's only 2 episodes in, it's hard to judge whether it's good or not as the pilot is only a tool to set the scene and briefly synopse the main characters. Watch this space!


It's also Friday which is always a bonus. Only a week to go and it's sweet 2 week vactaion for me. Bring it on.

Have a great weekend and catch you on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar