Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lamb Paprika

Last night Colin cooked Lamb Paprika. I've linked a slightly different recipe to what Colin used but you can't go far wrong. Anything that cooks in it's own juices for an hour is worth eating in my opinion. Top notch.

It was washed down with See No Evil, Hear No Evil, which wasn't as funny as I remember but still not a bad film.

Everyone seemed pretty exhausted and I was too. I guess it could be numerous things. One likely suspect is the heavy weekend that preceeded the week. Another could be the weather. Yes, it's Northern Ireland but it's still pretty miserable for June. Last night Lou very kindly gave me a lift to Ulsterville because the rain was pounding the ground into submission. And finally I think it could be my lack of sleep. Although I usually hit the sack around midnight I haven't been sleeping well. This could also be the heat which reminds me that with summ-hhah--summe---*cough*. With summertime here I need to get a lighter duvet as I've been tossing and turning more than a stir fry in a hot pan. So my plan tonight is to be in bed half an hour before sleep and read a book to coax my brain into deep slumber.

I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar