Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Nail Biting

Finally the server in work is back up and running but for how long?

I've got word yesterday from the NIFTC that they are in fact running through the candidates interviewed for two posts now instead of one so in gambling terms I guess it gives me better odds to score a job. They also told me that I wouldn't know until next week by which time I will know if I have the job I'm going for where I work so it will be a smoother turn-down if I am successful on both counts.

Last night Colin and I watched a Richard Pryor DVD. I've never seen him perform except in films such as See No Evil, Hear No Evil with Gene Wilder. Although some of the material is dated with references no longer relevant for todays generation and slight racism directed towards Chinese people, it was fried gold. I highly recommend renting one of his stand up performances.

With summer time approaching, although who would notice with the dreadful weather recently, I have decided to buy a bike so I'm heading up to Makro on Thursday to purchase one. Details will follow on Friday and also details tomorrow about my interview!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar