Sunday, September 14, 2008

Au Revoir New Zealand

Today is our final day in New Zealand before jetting off to Sydney tomorrow afternoon. Last night we rounded up our friends and had a farewell social ending the night in one place we usually don't visit too often - an Irish bar. Tempting fate and further liver damage, I attempted a Guinness and I'm sorry to report, I just couldn't finish it. Nevertheless it was a fantastic night with some great memories and cherished banter.

Aoeteroa has been an enriching experies for both of us and I highly recommend it as a holiday experience. Now we look forward to a new adventure on the other side of the pond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skry said...

All the very best in Oz, bro! I'll miss you over here, but I'll be sure to take full advantage of free room and board by getting over to visit you some time in the hopefully not too distant future.

It won't be the same brewing beer by myself, but I'm sure I'll manage that somehow.

Take care and I hope things work out for you both.

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am expecting more frequent reports than of late!!! :-D

GOOD LUCK both of you. Will be thinking about you as you start yet another new life... ((hugs))

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar