Monday, January 29, 2007

Tedford's Restaurant

It was our 4 year anniversary on Friday so Lou and I decided to head to Tedford's restaurant for a meal. It's been on our "must go there" list for some time and I have heard nothing but good reviews about it.

We were seated upstairs in a nicely decorated long narrow room. Soft upbeat modern pop music wafted from the speakers and we were presented with the wine menu. I have to say they were all a little pricey for what they were so I settled for a bottle of house red.

We shared the salted chilli squid for our starter and it was the best I have ever tasted. The coating was light and crispy and the inside was perfectly cooked. I highly recommend it.

I had the turbot for main course which was beautiful and one of the best meals I've had in a long time. The service and timing of the dishes were faultless and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Tedford's has long been called a hidden gem of Belfast restaurants and I certainly agree that it is a gem among a lot of rough. Treat yourself and make a booking.

Rating

Menu ***1/2

Value ****1/2

Service *****

Decor ****

Disabled *

Parking *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar