Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Beard Science

I have recently begun to regrow my beard. I got so bored of shaving it everyday. It's just too much hassle shaving. Sometimes I enjoy the feeling of removing it in slow motions up and around my chin - a sensual pleasure as an area of growth is removed like the amazon being quickly deforested. Most of the time it's just going through the motions and occasionally nipping the front end of my chin and on the rare occasion taking a nick off the skin on the adams apple - ouch!
So I thought I would get some ideas on possible shapes and fashions on the subject and as I did some googling I found this bizarre site:

Babies With Beards - "Your Window to a World of Bearded Babies". That's creepy man.

Anyways, I'm still not sure whether I'll keep it as a "summer beard" or whether it'll last the year.

Feel free to leave a comment suggesting a style of beard I could run with.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard somewhere that the butterfly is in

9:18 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Can't find a photo of that. Care to elaborate?

9:59 pm  
Blogger Donovan said...

A few tips here:

http://members.aol.com/beardguy/beard036.htm

Particular note: When starting to let your beard grow, just stop shaving -- completely. Do not shave at all for at least the first four weeks of growth. One of the most common errors is to attempt to start shaping or sculpting the beard too early in the process.

9:27 pm  
Blogger Donovan said...

ALso, don't forget to watch the (silent) video on the subject:

http://members.aol.com/beardguy/beardvideo.htm

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Stumble Upon Toolbar